The Sinapis Entrepreneurship Training Program is a four-month advanced entrepreneurial training program that is similar to a mini-MBA in content and rigor but is specifically designed for Entrepreneurs in Ghana. Sinapis delivers its world-class curriculum in partnership with the Acton School of Business, an MBA program in the U.S. which is solely focused on Entrepreneurship.
Through years of development across hundreds of hours of instruction and businesses, the Sinapis curriculum has been designed and refined to achieve its objectives. Our curriculum focuses on these core components to deliver value to our entrepreneurs:
The Sinapis training is a 16-week mini-MBA program, divided into the following areas:
The program generally consists of 6 hours of training every week held within our partner organization’s premises during the four month period. In addition to the 6 hour trainings every week, participants are expected to complete about 6 hours of online pre-work through a platform called My Entrepreneurial Journey run by Acton School of Business in Austin, TX. Participants can complete the online pre-work at home at their own convenience. Participants are also expected to complete milestones during the week in their business related to what they learned that week in class. The classes are not theoretical in nature but rather extremely practical so as to help the entrepreneur relate what they are learning to their own business. Courses cover Customers, Financials, Operations and Human Resources/Management. Additionally, 25% of our curriculum is on Kingdom business which helps the entrepreneurs learn how to integrate their faith with their business and helps them learn how to glorify God as a business leader in their industry.
Our weekend classes allow the entrepreneur to grow his business during the week, and come in over the weekend to learn how to make it better and more glorified.
|Acton Online Interactive Platform||8 hours/ week|
|Class Sessions||8 hours/ week|
|Field Work||8 hours/ week|
Learn how to integrate your faith within your business and use your business to glorify God in the marketplace!
Sinapis recognizes that building a business is a hands-on process and has ensured that the program is extremely practical. This is not your typical classroom environment. You will work on your business every week during class and in the field as you immediately implement lessons learnt in your business.
You will only need to come to class once per week for 16 weeks. The rest of the week you’ll spend working on your business and juggling other commitments in your life.
At Sinapis you will expand your network and gain visibility for your business. You’ll meet lots of other entrepreneurs and interact with Innohub trainers who are experienced practitioners. You’ll form close bonds with a small group of like-minded entrepreneurs who will hold you accountable and support you through the entrepreneurial journey. Many Sinapis entrepreneurs end up doing business together or connecting each other to beneficial resources that help grow their businesses. If accepted into the Innohub Accelerator Program, you'll gain a lot of visibility for your business as well as interact and build relationships with some of Ghana’s top advisors, successful entrepreneurs, consultants and investors.
This program would normally cost over GHs5,000 but for those accepted into the program, Innohub makes it available at a highly subsidized rate of GHs1,960, which can be paid in installments to Innohub. This could easily turn out to be the best investment you ever make.
The Sinapis program is designed for startups or SGBs. The content is therefore intentionally customized to give these entrepreneurs the essential skills needed to successfully grow and run their companies.
- Sinapis has trained over 500 entrepreneurs in Kenya who, on average, grew sales by 124%, more than doubled their team and raised 6 times more investment capital all within 1 year of completing the program.
- 94% learned something that saved their business from failure
- 93% recommend the Sinapis program over a traditional MBA to a fellow entrepreneur
- Assess the viability of your business and identify what you need to do to attract investors
- Expand the vision for your business and transform it into a scalable and sustainable model
- Understand and use your company’s financial results and manage cash effectively
- Measure your performance, identify and eliminate operational bottlenecks and improve efficiency
- Create effective systems, processes and structure in your business
- Recruit and interview employees the right way and manage your team effectively
- Write an investment worthy business plan and create an effective pitch for investment
- Realize a greater purpose for your business and affirm your calling to advance the Kingdom of God through business
Finalists are invited to join the Innohub Accelerator Program, which provides:
- Dedicated growth consulting services
- Advisory services from experts in law, branding, accounting, sales, etc.
- Investor match-making